[Rspamd-Users] Redis learned_ids key has huge size.

Gabriele Nencioni gabriele.nencioni at register.it
Mon Jan 27 08:54:08 UTC 2020

On 1/24/20 7:06 AM, Alexander Moisseev via Users wrote:
> 23.01.2020 12:25, Gabriele Nencioni пишет:
>> I'll increase the server memory in order to avoid any deleting.
>>

> I am wondering how big is that key since you need to increase the server
> memory?
> Would you share some numbers?
> # redis-cli hlen learned_ids
> # redis-cli memory usage learned_ids
> # redis-cli info memory

Hi,
don't worry it was my fault.
I have created a scrit to calculate the size of each key and I was wrong
the division by 1024.
Actually the learned_ids size is small:
# redis-cli hlen learned_ids
(integer) 1493430

# redis-cli debug object learned_ids
Value at:0x7fe966aaa890 refcount:1 encoding:hashtable
serializedlength:157766048 lru:2647732 lru_seconds_idle:409111

So it's only ~150Mb

I have redis-server 3.2.6 version, so I haven't the "memory usage" command.

Anyway I have to incrase the redis server memory because I have many
keys, becasue I have configured the per-user statistics classifier.
# redis-cli info memory
# Memory
used_memory:48460365648
used_memory_human:45.13G