[Rspamd-Users] Disable autolearn per user for spam-reporting mailbox

Stefan Bauer cubewerk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:02:09 UTC 2020

Hi Mario,

it depends on how the forwarding is done in the application. The
approach you mentioned requires specific IMAP backends, access to user
mailboxes and strong trust in the users. None of this i have.

Another thing is that i do not want to let users train our filers.
Most of them do not understand the difference between spam and
unwanted messages. The latter are mostly serious mails, the user just
now dont like anymore. Others dont understand the differene between
junk and deleted items. As we have a user helpdesk, we want humans
make the final decision / train the filters.

Stefan