[Rspamd-Users] Disable autolearn per user for spam-reporting mailbox

Mario Thies mario at snowpaws.de
Wed Feb 19 14:27:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

forwarding is a bad idea, because the relevant header will be stripped.
What do you think about this ided? The users move the spam mails to
their junk folder and a cron job is running every day, purge old junk
mails and train the bayes filter?

You can use rspamc learn_spam /home/..../Maildir/.Junk/cur for that.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß
Mario Thies