[Rspamd-Users] MX_INVALID

Alexander Moisseev moiseev at mezonplus.ru
Sat Feb 8 09:16:04 UTC 2020

07.02.2020 23:23, Duncan Bellamy пишет:
> Hi,
>
> I have just upgraded to rspamd 2.3 and have been checking out the results history and noticed when I send mail to my rspamd server from another domain (denkimushi.com <http://denkimushi.com/>) I get MX_INVALID, I have checked the mx and compared it to ones that pass and it looks the same.  Namecheap can’t find any problems with the mx record either.
>
> I changed to the banner in postfix to just "$myhostname ESMTP $mail_name” but this didn’t help either.
>
> I have postscreen enabled, but it uses the same banner.
>
> I can’t seem to get a valid mx status from rspamd.
>
> Thanks,
> Duncan

Something is wrong with the sender MTA (or firewall). I am getting double greeting from it.

# telnet vikavolt.denkimushi.com 25
Trying 212.159.101.34...
Connected to vikavolt.denkimushi.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-vikavolt.denkimushi.com ESMTP Postfix
220 vikavolt.denkimushi.com ESMTP Postfix
quit
221 2.0.0 Bye
Connection closed by foreign host.