[Rspamd-Users] MX_INVALID

Duncan Bellamy a.16bit.sysop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 20:23:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have just upgraded to rspamd 2.3 and have been checking out the results history and noticed when I send mail to my rspamd server from another domain (denkimushi.com <http://denkimushi.com/>) I get MX_INVALID, I have checked the mx and compared it to ones that pass and it looks the same.  Namecheap can’t find any problems with the mx record either.

I changed to the banner in postfix to just "$myhostname ESMTP $mail_name” but this didn’t help either.

I have postscreen enabled, but it uses the same banner.

I can’t seem to get a valid mx status from rspamd.

Thanks,
Duncan