[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 2.3 has been released

Carsten Strotmann carsten at strotmann.de
Thu Feb 6 15:09:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 2/6/20 2:12 PM, Durga Prasad Malyala wrote:
> Thanks.
> We do we find a document to integrate avast.
> I've found it very effective at catching Trojans.

Ralph Seichter, who did the original implementation, has some
documentation about the module in the Github Repo of the module.

<https://github.com/rseichter/rspamd-avast>

The new module in RSPamd 2.3 was re-written, unfortunately without
giving credit to Ralph.

The new module *should* work just like all the other AV modules in
RSpamd, but I haven't tested it myself.

I (still) use the module from Ralph (with rspamd version 2.0 in Debian
10), and it works good so far.

Greetings

Carsten