[Rspamd-Users] RBLs for domain registrations in past 24 hours

Riccardo Alfieri riccardo.alfieri at spamteq.com
Tue Apr 28 16:55:25 UTC 2020

On 28/04/20 18:46, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:

> Hi Nihad,
>
> Ahh this was it. Thank-you.
>    ZRD (Zero Reputation Domains) and AuthBL.
> How can this be configured into rspamd, or it is already in there?
>
> I already have this in /etc/rspamd/local.d/surbl.conf,
>      "DBL" {
>          suffix = "xxxREDATEDxxx.dbl.dq.spamhaus.net";
>          noip = true;
>      }

Hi,

ZRD is already included in the ruleset if you download the rules from
our github repo: https://github.com/spamhaus/rspamd-dqs

Specifically, in rbl.conf, section "spamhaus_zrd".

You can tweak the return codes for more granularity if you want; more
info at:
https://docs.spamhaustech.com/10-data-type-documentation/datasets/030-datasets.html#zrd

--
Best regards,