[Rspamd-Users] RBLs for domain registrations in past 24 hours

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 16:46:05 UTC 2020

> On 28 Apr 2020, at 18:36, Nihad @ RSPAMD maillist via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com> wrote:
>

> /Nihad
> On 28 Apr 2020, 18.21 +0200, User questions <users at lists.rspamd.com>, wrote:
>>
>> Does rspamd query RBLs that monitor new domain registrations, in turn adding points to those registered in the past 24 hours? I know an RBL exists, but for the life of me neither I nor google can recall its name.
>
> I am pretty sure that spamhaustech has an RBL for that. You can have a look for setup of it https://github.com/spamhaus/rspamd-dqs.
> You will need an account, that can be created for free for private email servers. https://www.spamhaustech.com/dqs/

Hi Nihad,

Ahh this was it. Thank-you.
  ZRD (Zero Reputation Domains) and AuthBL.
How can this be configured into rspamd, or it is already in there?

I already have this in /etc/rspamd/local.d/surbl.conf,
    "DBL" {
        suffix = "xxxREDATEDxxx.dbl.dq.spamhaus.net";
        noip = true;
    }

Gerald wrote:
> /etc/rspamd/scores.d/surbl_group.conf
>
>"SEM_URIBL_FRESH15" {

Thanks for this Gerald.  Are we certain they do .website top level domains?