[Rspamd-Users] ratelimit.conf not working

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Wed Apr 15 19:29:38 UTC 2020

On 16/4/20 3:03 am, Chris Kruijntjens wrote:

> I yust tried the ratelimit predefined. And now its working i think. However i
> dont understand the rate limit. Tested it and now i got mails that the rate
> limit has exceed. So this is working. One question are these mails send later
> in time? Or are they deleted?
>
> Where are these mails stored now?

If emails are only sent to me, then the rest cannot help you.

Please reply below the questions asked. In this email none of the
questions asked are answered.

I only make changes to /etc/rspamd/local.d/ratelimit.conf

I have not needed to make changes to /etc/rspamd/override.d/ratelimit.conf

I feel safer to make changes to local.d as I am not an expert.

P.V.Anthony