[Rspamd-Users] ratelimit.conf not working

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Wed Apr 15 04:56:48 UTC 2020

On 15/4/20 4:16 am, Chris Kruijntjens via Users wrote:

> I hope that someone can help me. I want to enable the ratelimit module on
> rspamd. However it not seems to work. I have no config errors. This is my
> /local.d/ratelimit.conf file
>

>    rates {
>
>    to = {
>
>        bucket = [
>
> {
>
>          burst = 100;
>
>          rate = "100 / 1min"; # leak 1 message per minute
>
>        }]
>
> }

For testing try setting the burst to 3 and rate to 1. Then try sending
out about 10 emails quickly.

I have this activated too so that I can see it in the logs.

/etc/rspamd/local.d/logging.inc
debug_modules=["ratelimit"];

I am not an expert so I am not sure what the rest of the config shown
does. If possible, please share what the other buckets do.

P.V.Anthony