[Rspamd-Users] A question about rspamd learning process

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Sun Sep 1 21:28:09 UTC 2019

On 30/08/2019 8:56 pm, Gabriele Nencioni wrote:
> Hi,
> just a question about rspamd learning process.
>
> Are the rspamd headers (or any other spam headers) excluded from the
> learing process?
<snip snip>

I had this very question when I started using rspamd!
It wasn't clearly documented, so I checked with the author, put in a
pull request to update the docs, and he accepted.
Thus from this page:
https://www.rspamd.com/doc/configuration/statistic.html

"Classifier and headers

The classifer will only learn headers that are defined in
classify_headers in the options.inc file. It is therefore not necessary
to remove any headers added (such as X-Spam or others) before learning,
as these headers will not be used for classification."

So you can safely feed in those emails.

Tim