[Rspamd-Users] STARTTLS vs TLS - affects header check?

Daniel, Sebastian s.daniel at q-mex.net
Tue Oct 29 07:54:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

it's the same client on the same machine and from the same IP Address.
I just tested the Email Function on a client - one times with Port 25 and 587.

As i write, the difference between the Ports are only TLS and STARTTLS. All other things are exactly the same because i just copy&paste the configs for both Ports.

That's the call for rspamd at postfix:

smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:11332
non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:11332
milter_protocol = 6
milter_mail_macros =  i {mail_addr} {client_addr} {client_name} {auth_authen}
milter_default_action = accept

Where can be the Error on the config? Rspamd's config does not care from which port is received.
Or is there something that i don't know?

Best Regards,
Sebastian