[Rspamd-Users] Problem with DKIM and time outs v2.0.
reio at mrstuudio.ee
Wed Oct 16 19:38:48 UTC 2019
On 12.10.2019 19:18, Reio Remma wrote:
> I finally switched from SpamAssassin to Rspamd yesterday (funnily
> coinciding with the availability of Rspamd 2.0).
> Everything seems to be running smoothly, but I'm experiencing
> unexpected DKIM fails (body hash did not verify) for mails which used
> to validate earlier. Curiously DMARC is passing - I've always thought
> that would fail too if DKIM fails.
> Authentication-Results: host.domain.com;
> dkim=fail (body hash did not verify) header.d=facebookmail.com
> header.s=s1024-2013-q3 header.b=mcnHiP0s;
> dmarc=pass (policy=reject) header.from=facebookmail.com;
> spf=pass (host.domain.com: domain of notification at facebookmail.com
> designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender)
> smtp.mailfrom=notification at facebookmail.com
I've now tracked this down to escaped dot characters from OpenSMTPD
filter-rspamd being passed to Rspamd. A fix is pending.
More information about the Users