[Rspamd-Users] Problem with DKIM and time outs v2.0.

Reio Remma reio at mrstuudio.ee
Sat Oct 12 16:18:42 UTC 2019

Hello!

I finally switched from SpamAssassin to Rspamd yesterday (funnily
coinciding with the availability of Rspamd 2.0).

Everything seems to be running smoothly, but I'm experiencing unexpected
DKIM fails (body hash did not verify) for mails which used to validate
earlier. Curiously DMARC is passing - I've always thought that would
fail too if DKIM fails.

	dkim=fail (body hash did not verify) header.d=facebookmail.com header.s=s1024-2013-q3 header.b=mcnHiP0s;
	dmarc=pass (policy=reject) header.from=facebookmail.com;
	spf=pass (host.domain.com: domain of notification at facebookmail.com designates 66.220.155.153 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=notification at facebookmail.com

Another thing I've noticed is something timing out when scanning mails.
Currently I'm suspecting DCC.

2019-10-12 14:57:00 #5038(normal) <719773>; task; rspamd_task_timeout: processing of task time out: 8.0 second spent; forced processing

Can anyone point me in the right direction to improve the situation?
Unfortunately I haven't caught anything obvious in the logs (with debug on).

Thanks,
Reio