[Rspamd-Users] Bayes learning question.

Daniel, Sebastian s.daniel at q-mex.net
Fri Nov 22 10:38:25 UTC 2019

Can you give me the right format for the new config example? Because the maillist cut the format and if i copied&paste your new config solution, i will get a syntax error...

And for the Offtopic:

Sorry, it's not possible to help anyone from the team with the documentation - because i'm only a user.
i do not understand a word of lua and much less how rspamd works inside.

The only thing i can give is a response as a simple, stupid admin, that only would use and config rspamd.

And sorry, that i can't praise. It is not against you personally, but rather the lack of information.

Because the Question and your answer about Bayes: Who knows this information 3 weeks later? Nobody?!? It's only a email wihtout a history.
Why is not a forum live? All these Questions are after a year and later readable and the next user can search and find a answer.
But as it's now -  your information must be written down - because of the missing history as it has a forum.

If there is a forum life, you and your team don't update constantly the documentation - because your answers are stored and visible to anyone, who's searching for.

In this sense:
Use stones that get in your way to build a bridge.