[Rspamd-Users] X-Spam-Flag header?

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Wed Nov 13 01:48:50 UTC 2019

On 13/11/2019 12:46 am, Andy Spiegl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> back in SpamAssassin times I had it add the header line "X-Spam-Flag:
> YES"
> to all tagged mails.  Is this possible with rspamd?
>
> The reason is that I have a sieve rule like this:
>  if header :is "X-Spam-Flag" "YES"
>  {
>     fileinto "Junk";
>     stop;
>  }
>
> rspamd doesn't seem to know this header tag.
> Is there something similar - which works with sieve?
> I don't know how to build a rule for the ***** in X-Spam-Level...
>
> Thanks,
>  Andy

I have "add_header = 6;" in my actions.conf (which I think is the
default, but I defined it in my local.d/actions.conf for some reason)
This adds the following header to anything with a score over 6

I then just filter on 'X-Spam: Yes' in my procmail for it to go into my
Junk automatically.

So you'd just need to change your sieve to: if header :is "X-Spam" "Yes"

Hope this helps.

Tim