[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd and Clamav

Martin Brampton martin at black-sheep-research.com
Tue Nov 5 17:54:48 UTC 2019

Clamav is installed and seems to be working. I can run "telnet 127.0.0.1
3310" and then enter "SCAN /root/virustest" and receive the response
"/root/virustest: Eicar-Test-Signature FOUND".

For Rspamd I have added an antivirus.conf file in /etc/rspamd/local.d.
Was there something else I should have done? The contents of the
antivirus.conf file are (comment lines removed):

clamav {
   action = "reject";
   scan_mime_parts = true; # After 1.8.1
   symbol = "CLAM_VIRUS";
   type = "clamav";
   servers = "127.0.0.1:3310";
   patterns {
     JUST_EICAR = '^Eicar-Test-Signature$';
   }
   whitelist = "/etc/rspamd/antivirus.wl";
}

But sending an email with the Eicar test file just goes through Rspamd
"no action". Is there something I've done wrong? What further check can
I do to diagnose the problem?

Best regards, Martin