[Rspamd-Users] IO timeout when using "rspamc learn_spam MAILDIR"

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Sat May 25 06:35:22 UTC 2019

Hi there,

I'm setting up rspamd right now (intend to replace my spamassassin
configuration at some point), and the first thing I did after installing
the package + configuring the Redis backend was to use my poll of spam
messages to train rspamd.  To do that, I used "rspamc learn_spam
MAILDIR".

Things started kind of OK (a bit slower than expected), but after some
time they went downhill.  I don't know why, but I started seeing a lot
of "IO timeout" messages, like:

  Results for file: spam-assassin/spam//spam-message (10.004 seconds)
  IO timeout

I went to the log file, but couldn't find anything really useful there
to help me track down the issue.  No "IO timeout", not apparent errors,
nothing.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before, and what can be done to
solve the issue.  I'm using rspamd 1.8.1 (Debian version), FWIW.

Thanks in advance,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36