[Rspamd-Users] Spam and local Fuzzy detection

Grooz, Marc (regio iT) Marc.Grooz at regioit.de
Fri May 24 13:17:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm seeing Spam like attected to this mail. I setup a local fuzzy storage in rspamd to block this type of spam. The spammails look allways the same to me expect to servers or recipients. After learning this messages with fuzzy, rspamd detect that mails with my symbol for local fuzzy, if I send it in. If the spammer send this mails, then rspamd dindn't detect the local fuzzy. Has it something to do with the size of that message? Is it to short for fuzzy? Has the spammer some kind of magic to avoid detection?

Any Idears?

PS with other (longer) spammails local fuzzy detects it nicely.

Regards

Marc