[Rspamd-Users] Where might I find rspamd spam/ham corpus used to test the rules?

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Tue May 21 18:51:15 UTC 2019

> On 21 May 2019, at 8:35 pm,
>>
>> Hi, thanks for replying but this was not my question.  Where is the
>> spam/ham corpus located?
>
> Why do you assume such a thing exists?
> Again, not a rspamd developer/maintainer/anything-other-than-a-user, but why do you need a corpus?
> One person's spam is another's ham etc.
>
> I would suggest (but do not know) that the rspamd author has access (https://rspamd.com/misc/2019/05/16/rspamd-performance.html) to extremely high volumes of mail and is able to see in near real time how changes to the rspamd code affect what rspamd .... snip
Hi Tim,

I beg to differ. Rules ought to be tested again a sizable spam/ham corpus before being released into production. We need this , or an equivalent method, to make sure rules work as intended. Such not giving false positives with not just one specific rules but also their combination with other rules. e. g SpamAssassin teat rules this way.

Without a sizable corpus we don't know of any unintended rules .
When new rules have been tested, these are released, and the user base  can test against their own corpus or not.