[Rspamd-Users] Where might I find rspamd spam/ham corpus used to test the rules?

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Tue May 21 18:35:07 UTC 2019

On 22/05/2019 3:28 am, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:

> Hi, thanks for replying but this was not my question.  Where is the
> spam/ham corpus located?

Why do you assume such a thing exists?
Again, not a rspamd developer/maintainer/anything-other-than-a-user, but
why do you need a corpus?
One person's spam is another's ham etc.

I would suggest (but do not know) that the rspamd author has access
(https://rspamd.com/misc/2019/05/16/rspamd-performance.html) to
extremely high volumes of mail and is able to see in near real time how
changes to the rspamd code affect what rspamd considers ham/spam.

Tim