[Rspamd-Users] false positive hashes in Rspamd e-mail blacklist

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Tue May 21 10:45:03 UTC 2019

> On 21 May 2019, at 12:32 pm, Aste <aste at sveiks.lv> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> Monday, May 20, 2019, 5:56:38 PM, you wrote:
> NRmvU> Perhaps you are reading it wrong?
> I  was  dissabled  this  blacklist  by  zero  score  because  of false
> positives, that is reason for 0.00 score
>
> NRmvU> It clearly states that RSPAMD_EMAILBL has 0.00 score, which
> NRmvU> means it hasn’t been found in the database.
>
> NRmvU> Or at least it hasen’t affected the score of the message.
> Facebook is removed from blacklist now, but hash for dot still exist
> You can verify

# dig +noadditional +noquestion +nocomments +nocmd +nostats +short pdj11uthygksitexhj564i1yyehsjbft.email.rspamd.com. @8.8.4.4
127.0.0.2

How come there is a lookup to rspamd? How does this rbl work ; Is rspamd.com involved in spamtrapping/robles's services and how is the data collected?

Are rspamd installations email being sent to rspamd in some format, and if so how can this be disabled?