[Rspamd-Users] MTA integration / Milter

rspamd-users at f-hamelin.fr rspamd-users at f-hamelin.fr
Sat May 18 16:15:52 UTC 2019

Hi P.V. Anthony,

Thanks, I share your conclusion on what to do.
However the question regarding the list of milter macros supported by Rspamd remains.
Depending on the interface behavior it might be ok or not  to add macros and one can imagine that the extension possibility of Rspamd can take avantage of the most complete list. It would be great to have the reference  documentation to detail that.

Best regards,
Franck