[Rspamd-Users] How to change order when dkim signing outgoing mails with rspamd

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Sun Mar 17 21:03:07 UTC 2019

* Carsten Rosenberg:

> Basically DKIM signing (and so the problem) only applies to outgoing
> mails. So you have 2 options [...]

There's also the option to use OpenDKIM as a milter in Postfix. I like
Rspamd for its original purpose (checking for spam), but the amount of
feature creep combined with confusing/lacking documentation rubs me the
wrong way. So, in the spirit of the Unix philosophy DOTADIW, I choose to
use specific tools for their specific purposes.

-Ralph