[Rspamd-Users] How to change order when dkim signing outgoing mails with rspamd

Carsten Rosenberg cr at ncxs.de
Sun Mar 17 19:43:30 UTC 2019

Hey,

Basically DKIM signing (and so the problem) only applies to outgoing
mails. So you have 2 options:

- let Rspamd scan the mail completely after Postfix has change it - like
it would be done by a content_filter setting

- run Rspamd 2 times. First a normal scan without dkim signing and
second only with dkim signing. You can use settings for that.

On the Postfix part you have to create another smtpd in the master.cf
and set this one as content_filter at the submission/smtps config part.
You can use the milter_macro_daemon_name setting to send over a Rspamd
settings id (look out for MTA-Tag).

Also you need to move the milter parameter to master.cf

Untested and maybe incomplete (for option 1):

smtp     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_milters=inet:127.0.0.1:11332

smtps     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o syslog_name=postfix/smtps
  -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o content_filter=smtp:127.0.0.1:10028

127.0.0.1:10028 inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o syslog_name=postfix/10028
  -o milter_macro_daemon_name=DKIM_SIGN
  -o smtpd_milters=inet:127.0.0.1:11332

--