[Rspamd-Users] rspamd and adding per-domain signatures to outgoing messages

Tim Harman tim at muppetz.com
Sun Jun 30 21:44:24 UTC 2019

On 01/07/2019 9:21 am, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I was wondering if it was possible for rspamd to add signatures to
>  outgoing messages each as a different per-domain setup? For example
>  domain1 would have signature 1, domein2 signature2 etc. I would think
>  this might be something for another program as rspamd deals with
>  spaminess of messages and per-domain signatures would happen on the
>  outgo, but rspamd does add spf/dkim/dmarc signatures so thought i'd
>  ask?
>
>  Thanks.
>  Dave.

What sort of signatures do you mean?
If you're talking about DKIM signing mail, then rspamd already supports
this. Read the dkim signing module page.

Simple example (that works for me, there's a lot of ways to achieve
this, including maps and redis) from my local.d/dkim_signing.conf

domain {
   foobar.com {
     path = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/foobar.key";
     selector = "mail";
   }
   foobar.co.nz {
     path = "/etc/rspamd/local.d/foobar_co_nz.key";
     selector = "mail";

Different domains get signed with different dkim keys.

Tim