[Rspamd-Users] rspamd and adding per-domain signatures to outgoing messages

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:21:58 UTC 2019

Hello,

 I was wondering if it was possible for rspamd to add signatures to
 outgoing messages each as a different per-domain setup? For example
 domain1 would have signature 1, domein2 signature2 etc. I would think
 this might be something for another program as rspamd deals with
 spaminess of messages and per-domain signatures would happen on the
 outgo, but rspamd does add spf/dkim/dmarc signatures so thought i'd
 ask?

 Thanks.
 Dave.