[Rspamd-Users] How to debug unexpected RSPAMD_EMAILBL score?

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Fri Jun 28 13:53:53 UTC 2019

* aste at sveiks.lv:

> I turned this blacklist off by setting score 0 for symbol
> RSPAMD_EMAILBL.

I have seen too many false positives, particularly with POLITICO
newsletters which I mentioned here a while back. I found the default
RSPAMD_EMAILBL score of 9.5 excessively high anyway and had therefore
reduced the score, but I have since changed it to zero.

Personally, I find it better to deal with lower default scores which I
can increase step by step if required. My customers don't like spam, but
they are even less fond of not receiving expected mail, so it becomes a
matter of tweaking scores slowly over time.

-Ralph