[Rspamd-Users] Image spam

Bill Pye bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 07:11:40 UTC 2019

Hi all

My apologies to everyone for the late reply to this thread, other matters got in the way. :)

Thanks for your repolies, the one that seems to be working for me is the suggestion by Tim, I also have good DKIM, DMARC & SPF records and this seemed to be the easiest 'fix' for a non-coder. :)

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Regards

Bill