[Rspamd-Users] Help creating a simple regexp rule

emordin emordin at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 7 01:38:22 UTC 2019

Hi,
I'm trying to create a simple regexp rule that if flagged as spam gets sent to the Junk folder.

1) In the actions.conf file, the add_header line is at 6
2) The sieve rules are set in /etc/dovecot/ to send mail with "X-spam" "Yes" to "Junk"
3) In the /etc/rspamd/local.d directory I've tried to put the regexp code below in a file 'options.inc' and 'regexp.conf' :
config['regexp']['MY_SYMBOL'] = {
  re = '/TEST/i{mime}',
  score = 10.0,
  description = 'my test rule',
  group = 'my symbols',
}

And when I send an email from gmail to my mail server running rspamd with 'TEST' in the body, I am getting a:
postfix/smtpd: warning: connect to Milter service inet:127.0.0.1:11332: Connection refused
postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: milter-reject: CONNECT from mail.google.com[ip_address]: 451 4.7.1 Service unavailable

Can anyone point me in a direction how to fix this? I'm not sure where to put the code.