[Rspamd-Users] rspamd remove A-R header

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Fri Jul 5 18:08:33 UTC 2019

Am 05.07.19 um 10:23 schrieb Christian Rößner via Users:
> could you please try to set the following in your local.d/milter_headers:

> routines {
>     authentication-results {
>         remove = null;
>         header = "Authentication-Results";
>         add_smtp_user = true;
>     }
>
>     ... other stuff ...
> }

It works at a first test: any present A-R header stay present in my test message.
ANY A-R header...
Also "own" A-R header, that MUST be removed as required per RFC 8601
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8601#section-5)

Consider the following setup:

MSA - hostname msa.external-sender.example
MTA - hostname mta.example

MSA send a message:

$ swaks --server mta.example \
        --sender postmaster at mta.example \
        --to     postmaster at mta.example \
        --header "Authentication-Results: msa.external-sender.example; foobar=pass" \
        --header "Authentication-Results: mta.example; foobar=pass"
        --h-subject "fake"

RSPAMD at MTA is expected to
 - not touch the header "Authentication-Results: msa.external-sender.example; foobar=pass"
 - remove the header "Authentication-Results: mta.example; foobar=pass"
 - add it's own header "Authentication-Results: mta.example; ..."

This is not the case with the example above. But thanks for the contribution, Christian!

Andreas