[Rspamd-Users] Redefine and add new scores in rbl_group.conf

Riccardo Alfieri riccardo.alfieri at spamteq.com
Fri Jul 5 07:09:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the best way to redefine scores and/or add new
ones for new elements in rbl_group.conf

Normally I'd add the new scores in a dedicated rbl_group.conf file that
I would put in local.d, but looking at
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/master/conf/scores.d/rbl_group.conf
I don't see the usual sourcing that I find in all the modules.d files.
I'd expect something like:

.include(try=true,priority=1,duplicate=merge)
"$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/rbl_group.conf"
.include(try=true,priority=10) "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/override.d/rbl_group.conf"

But it's not there.

I'm really a newbie to rspamd, so maybe I'm asking something extremely
stupid here, but what is the correct way of redefine and add new scores?

Thanks you

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri