[Rspamd-Users] Add symbol result in log

Emanuel Gonzalez emanuel_gonzalez at live.com.ar
Wed Jul 3 15:58:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

I create a body filter, I can not see which chain is blocked

BODY_CONTENT_BLK(15.00){}

I read the documentation

Method
task:insert_result([enforce_symbol,]symbol, weight[, option1, ...])
Insert specific symbol to the tasks scanning results assigning the initial weight to it.

Parameters:

enforce_symbol {boolean}: if represented and true, then insert symbol even if it is not registered in the metric
symbol {string}: symbol to insert
weight {number}: initial weight (this weight is multiplied by the metric weight)
options {string}: list of optional options attached to a symbol inserted
Returns:

No return

Example:
local function cb(task)
if task:get_header('Some header') then
 task:insert_result('SOME_HEADER', 1.0, 'Got some header')
end
end

I can not understand the example, someone could give me help

Regards,