[Rspamd-Users] disable dkim signing for some messages

Andreas Sachs andilist at gmx.de
Sat Dec 7 20:53:23 UTC 2019

   Hello,
   how can i disable dkim signing for messages containing a specific
   header or which are send to a specific smart host?

   I have a web application that generates emails. The emails are handed
   over to the local postfix. If a mail header is present, the mails are
   delivered to a second mailserver (smarthost). If the header is not
   present, the mails are delivered directly to the recipients mail
   server. The emails should only be signed, if they are directly
   delivered to the recipient. They should not be signed, if they are sent
   to the smarthost.

   I already tried user settings, but i don't know how to disable dkim
   signing.

   Thanks
   Andi