[Rspamd-Users] Multiple or cumulative actions

GARDAIS Ionel ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Sat Dec 7 13:55:41 UTC 2019

Hi list,

I've setup rspamd along with OpenSMTPD as a spam-filtering MX in front of Zimbra.

In our current setup, add_header threshold is 6.5 and rewrite_subject is 8.
I find the header very useful and I'd like to add them even if the subject is rewrote.

Is there a way to either :
- execute multiple actions for the same threshold
- make action cumulative

Thanks,
Ionel

--
232 avenue Napoleon BONAPARTE 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
Capital EUR 219 300,00 - RCS Nanterre B 408 832 301 - TVA FR 09 408 832 301