[Rspamd-Users] What is "temporarily rejected" on Throughput page?

Alexander Moisseev moiseev at mezonplus.ru
Thu Aug 29 16:05:47 UTC 2019

On 29.08.2019 15:50, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> I'm wondering what "temporarily rejected" on the Throughput stats page
> means in terms of rspamd. I'm not aware about a score/action for that.
>  From a technical side it would be the same as greylisting. I see 0
"Temporarily rejected" means 'soft reject' for any other reason except greylisting, e.g. rate limiting, explicit action set by user in Force Actions module or in Lua script, etc.

Can you suggest a better name? Or/and maybe hint text for that action in WebUI?

By the way, time intervals on the Throughput page are historically named as "hourly/daily/weekly/monthly".
Wouldn't it better to rename them to "by day/by week/by month/by year"?