[Rspamd-Users] score defined but no corresponding rule registered

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Aug 29 14:13:49 UTC 2019

I accidentally found that I get this warning for rspamadm configtest:

symbol 'WHITELIST_AUTHENTICATED' has its score defined but there is no
corresponding rule registered

However, there is a rule for that symbol in local.d/settings.conf and the
symbol correctly marks the mails that are sent via SMTP AUTH = the rule is
working. So, shouldn't it be "registered"? (The symbol is defined in
local.d/groups.conf.)
I see the same warning on another server with another symbol and rule,
that is also working. The warning is issued on all servers using custom
symbols/rules.
What am I missing here?

Kai