[Rspamd-Users] Contact form emails always go to spam

Martin Brampton martin at black-sheep-research.com
Wed Aug 14 10:50:07 UTC 2019

Hi

I think this has probably been raised before, but I haven't been able to
find a complete solution.

Mail from a contact form can't sensibly be sent from the email address
of the person making contact, so the common practice is to send from the
web site (or similar) with a reply-to of the person making contact.

By default rspamd applies a 6 point penalty, which forces mail to spam.
This seems to happen even if the sending domain is whitelisted.

The 6 point penalty seems excessive, but I cannot find a robust way to
change it. I'd be grateful for advice.

Best regards, Martin