[Rspamd-Users] Spamhaus Technology contributions to Rspamd ruleset

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 1 20:36:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

Yes we are using the latest version. I updated the dont query ips statement in emails.conf seconds ago. Lets hope that this works, i saw legit email being blocked :-(

Cheers,

Remko Lodder
 /* sent from my phone and thus brief and to the point *