[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 1.9.2 has been released

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Fri Apr 26 12:59:57 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-26 08:50:10 (-0400), Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 14:03, Philip Paeps <philip at trouble.is> wrote:
>> On 2019-04-16 17:43:01 (+0100), Vsevolod Stakhov wrote:
>>> We have released Rspamd 1.9.2 today.
>>
>> Could you update the FreeBSD port, please?
>
> Out of curiosity, are you running 1.9.1 on FreeBSD at the moment?

Yes.

> If yes, did you have to make any special config changes when you
> upgraded from 1.9.0 (I am guessing this!)??

As far as I remember, the upgrade from 1.9.0 to 1.9.1 was uneventful.

I don't remember doing anything more than `service stop rspamd; pkg
upgrade; service start rspamd`.

> I am running 1.9.0 and because of a few things going around my life, I
> haven't had the correct mindset to be able to update from 1.9.0 ->
> 1.9.1

Obviously, your upgrade experience will depend (at least a little bit)
on your configuration.  In general rspamd upgrades have been mostly
painless and uneventful for me.

> We can discuss details offlist, if you don't mind.

If you run into difficulties, having them in the mailing list archives
may be helpful to others.  But feel free to email me off-list if you
think I can help with anything specific that doesn't belong in the
mailing list archives.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps