[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd 1.9.2 has been released

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:50:10 UTC 2019

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 14:03, Philip Paeps <philip at trouble.is> wrote:

> On 2019-04-16 17:43:01 (+0100), Vsevolod Stakhov wrote:
> >We have released Rspamd 1.9.2 today.
>
> Could you update the FreeBSD port, please?
>
> Many thanks.
> Philip

Hi Philip,

Out of curiosity, are you running 1.9.1 on FreeBSD at the moment? If yes,
did you have to make any special config changes
when you upgraded from 1.9.0 (I am guessing this!)??
I am running 1.9.0 and because of a few things going around my life, I
haven't had the correct mindset to be able to update
from 1.9.0 -> 1.9.1
We can discuss details offlist, if you don't mind.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,