[Rspamd-Users] Ratelimit settings

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Tue Apr 16 15:40:03 UTC 2019

On 16/4/19 5:42 PM, azurit at pobox.sk wrote:

> I'm still not able to get it running with my complete configuration BUT
> i was able to make it work by commenting out this part of my
> configuration in file rspamd.conf.local :
>

> settings {
>          authenticated {
>                  priority = high;
>                  authenticated = yes;
>                  apply {
>                          groups_enabled = ["replies", "url_redirector",
> "dkim", "ratelimit"];
>                  }
>          }
> }
>

> Any ideas why is this disabling ratelimit module?

I am not sure. I too am new to rspamd.

The setting that is above, for me, is at settings.conf. I am using 1.9.1.

And I did not touch rspamd.conf or make rspamd.conf.local.

Here is my authenticated users in settings.conf. I took most of it from
the documentation. This works for me.

AUTHENTICATED_USERS {
         		id = "authenticated_users";
         		priority = 30;
         		authenticated = yes;
         		apply {
                 		groups_disabled = ["rbl", "spf"];

Please note I am not an expert on rspamd. I am just sharing what I have.

P.V.Anthony