[Rspamd-Users] Ratelimit settings

azurit at pobox.sk azurit at pobox.sk
Tue Apr 16 09:42:08 UTC 2019

Citát "P.V.Anthony" <anthony at mindmedia.com.sg>:

> On 15/4/19 3:59 PM, P.V.Anthony wrote:
>
>> Your syntax is correct. I can see it in the logs. Yahooooooo!
>>
>> It seems to be working. I will test it further.
>>
>> Wow!!! Thank you for helping. It has been really helpful.
>
> Here are my configs that worked for me. Hope it helps others.
>
> In file /etc/rspamd/local.d/logging.inc
> debug_modules=[ratelimit];
>
> In file /etc/rspamd/local.d/ratelimit.conf
> rates {
>       authenticated_user_limit = {
>                                  selector = 'user.lower';
>                                  bucket = [
>                                           {
>                                           burst = 60;
>                                           rate = "1 / 1min";
>                                           }
>                                  ]
>       }
>
> }
>
> Having the logging set was super useful.
>
> P.V.Anthony

I'm still not able to get it running with my complete configuration
BUT i was able to make it work by commenting out this part of my
configuration in file rspamd.conf.local :

settings {
         authenticated {
                 priority = high;
                 authenticated = yes;
                 apply {
                         groups_enabled = ["replies",
"url_redirector", "dkim", "ratelimit"];

Any ideas why is this disabling ratelimit module?