[Rspamd-Users] Ratelimit settings

azurit at pobox.sk azurit at pobox.sk
Mon Apr 15 07:19:11 UTC 2019

Citát "P.V.Anthony" <anthony at mindmedia.com.sg>:

> On 15/4/19 11:31 AM, P.V.Anthony wrote:
>
>> Maybe I have to put the email address of the user? I wonder if
>> there is a setting for all authenticated user. I will dig the
>> documentation further.
>
> Here is my new ratelimit.conf.
>

> servers = "127.0.0.1";
>
> rates {
>       authenticated_user_limit = {
>                                  selector = 'user.lower';
>                                  bucket = [
>                                           {
>                                           burst = 60;
>                                           rate = "1 / 1min";
>                                           }
>                                  ]
>       }
> }
>
> What should I be looking for in the logs to see if the ratelimit is
> being activated when the authenticated user is sending out emails?
>
> Is there some symbol that I need to look for?
>
> P.V.Anthony

Hi guys,

i'm having the similar problem with ratelimit module - can't make it
work (wanted to use it as a replacement for Policyd). My config looks
almost the same (local.d/ratelimit.conf):

enabled = true;
rates {
   user = {
     bucket = {
       burst = 100;
       rate = "100 / 10min";

And nothing is happening, like it's not working at all.

azur