[Rspamd-Users] Ratelimit settings

P.V.Anthony anthony at mindmedia.com.sg
Mon Apr 15 05:13:38 UTC 2019

On 15/4/19 11:31 AM, P.V.Anthony wrote:

> Maybe I have to put the email address of the user? I wonder if there is
> a setting for all authenticated user. I will dig the documentation further.

Here is my new ratelimit.conf.

servers = "127.0.0.1";

rates {
       authenticated_user_limit = {
                                  selector = 'user.lower';
                                  bucket = [
                                           {
                                           burst = 60;
                                           rate = "1 / 1min";
                                           }
                                  ]

What should I be looking for in the logs to see if the ratelimit is
being activated when the authenticated user is sending out emails?

Is there some symbol that I need to look for?

P.V.Anthony