[Rspamd-Users] share data

Robert Boyl robertboyl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:53:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks. I just thought it would be nice to have a very open way, easy way
to share data between systems. Not necessarily have to agree with other
sysadmins and setup in a way in which our systems share date. Rather an
option or something that would share certain data with other systems, as
Ive seen other systems do. Perhaps share reputation date, shared blocked
email addresses, bayes and fuzzy data, etc, etc.

For example, I report something as spam, that IP gets a worse reputation
and some other system can benefit from that too. Some option "share data"
and you choose what to share. Or perhaps only what you guys think is worth
sharing between systems.

Makes sense?

Thanks!