[Rspamd-Users] 'spamc learn_spam' fails with 'HTTP error: 500, Unknown statistics error'

Yasuhiro KIMURA yasu at utahime.org
Wed Nov 28 17:52:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

Today I found 'spamc learn_spam' fails as following.

yasu at eastasia[2041]% rspamc learn_spam ~/tmp/spam01.txt                                                                    ~
Results for file: /home/yasu/tmp/spam01.txt (0.024 seconds)
HTTP error: 500, Unknown statistics error

I can't say exactly when but in the past it certainly worked well. And
I think I have not made any changes to the settings regarding spam
learning.

Then did Rspamd change so additional settings are required?

Best Regards.

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA