[Rspamd-Users] API Auth

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Wed Nov 28 09:58:49 UTC 2018

On 2018-11-26 17:37:54 (+0100), Lothruin Mirwen wrote:
>I'm trying to develop a bridge integration between our MTA and Rspamd
>using http API.
>Spam checks go well through /checkv2 endpoint but I cannot find any
>reference to API authentcation in Rspamd documentation.
>
>Is there any authentication or of just will ip-trust be checked?

On a related note: is there any HTTP endpoint which will do the same as
`rspamc --mime`?

Most of my mail gets to rspamd via the milter interface and this works
well.  Unfortunately, I also have some mail that comes in via fetchmail
and gets handed directly to the LDA (Dovecot).

If there's an HTTP endpoint that returns a message with Rspamd headers,
I could call it from a Sieve script with curl.

(Currently my options are `ssh rspamd rspamc --mime` in Sieve or having
fetchmail deliver the message over SMTP.  Neither of those are great.)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer