[Rspamd-Users] Doubt on Antivirus settings

Carsten Rosenberg cr at ncxs.de
Fri Nov 9 14:12:15 UTC 2018

With scan_mime_parts = false; you tell rspamd to scan the complete mail.

scan_text_mime = true; -> this setting is unused when scanning the
complete mail.

--

Some examples:

scan_mime_parts = true;
scan_text_mime = false;
scan_image_mime = false;

-> Scan mime parts separately, but so not scan Text or Image Parts.

--

scan_mime_parts = true;
scan_text_mime = true;

-> Scan mime parts separately and also scan Text and Image parts.

--

So your mail should have been scanned with your settings.

Carsten