[Rspamd-Users] Doubt on Antivirus settings

Thomas Plant thomas at plant.systems
Fri Nov 9 13:32:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

maybe it is because it's friday and my mind is a litte tired but I have
a problem of understanding these settings:

   scan_mime_parts = false;
   scan_text_mime = true;

made this way, will cause every mail to be scanned by the antivirus? Or
do exist other criteria when to scan an incoming mail?

This is because I had a mail with an '.iso' file attached which has not
been scanned by the antivirus. And it did not match the max_size setting
in AV-module, it was way less than the 10 Mbytes I had setted as a limit.

Sincerely,
Thomas